Rapid access to clinically and cost effective health technologies is vital to patients and their families, the NHS and the life sciences industry. As health technologies advance, so too do methods of evaluation. Reviewing our methods to remain cutting edge helps us to support the needs of the health and life sciences ecosystem.
To inform your consultation response this is your opportunity to learn more about the case for change from our experts, including:
• Meindert Boysen, deputy chief executive and director of the Centre for Health Technology Evaluation
• Stephanie Callaghan, project manager
• Helen Knight, programme director Centre for Health Technology Evaluation
• Lizzie Thomas, senior public involvement advisor
• Ian Watson, senior technical advisor
Find out more about the consultation: https://bit.ly/NICE-CHTE-MC